Adoption Interview

Adoption Bloggers Interview Project 2012

Friday, December 12, 2008

When 2 Year Olds Dress Themselves











Here's the outfit Hannah insisted on wearing the other day. I managed to get if off of her when it was time to go out and run some errands, but she was pretty adamant about wearing it around the house all day. Notice that the colors "match" as Hannah logically pointed out to me. They also are "like the American Flag" which she also informed me about.

You gotta love the ruffles on the butt of the ladybug swimsuit though. How cute is that? Oddly enough, I had a similar swimsuit as a child although it didn't have cool lady bugs on it and I wasn't nearly as cute in it. Wanna see?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! She has her own unique style.

Patty O. said...

That's great! I love it when kids dress themselves. My son comes up with the weirdest color combinations. Just the other evening as we were playing hide and seek, Danny decided to wear a pink hat. Then, he wanted slippers, because his sister was wearing her elmo slippers, but I had none his size. So, he wore my pink flowery slippers. It was cute.

My favorite is what my daughter picks to wear (or not wear). She loves to be naked and then puts on her cowboy boots or her snow boots or her Elmo slippers. It always cracks me up.