Adoption Interview

Adoption Bloggers Interview Project 2012

Monday, June 26, 2006

Practice Makes Perfect


Well, we went to the Clod Reunion yesterday and got lots of practice holding babies. Matt and Regina were there with their 3 week old twins, Jonah and Owen, and JJ was there with her 6 month old McKinley. You should have seen Kyle with those babies! I've never seen him smile so much. I was positive that Regina wasn't going to get Jonah back!

On Thursday Kyle left a message on our answering machine that said, "We've been diapered!" I wasn't quite sure what to make of that, but when he got home the meaning was all too clear. He hauled in a HUGE trash bag filled with packages of diapers. I bet we were given over 600 diapers! Kyle's department chipped in and bought us lots of diapers and a cute little outfit and bib with the Lilly logo on it. It took some major rearranging to fit all those packages of diapers into the closet! Kyle took a video of me when I walked into the library and saw all those diapers. I'm going to try to post it here although I'm not really sure how to post videos or if it's even possible. Bear with me please.

Today is the day that Tiffany has her membranes stripped. According to the experts at WebMD this procedure has a 30-40% chance of putting her into labor! Yikes! We could be parents today! If this doesn't do the trick a C-section will be scheduled for sometime next week.

I'm sorry to report that I was unable to post the video clip. I'll try to consult with Tina, my computer expert, sometime this week to see if it is even possible to do so. Until next time. . . . Happy reading!

1 comment:

Matt & Lori said...

I'm so excited for both of you! It is great that Kyle's co-workers are so supportive-that was an awesome gift for them to give you. You're nursery is adorable! I hope that the next post I get to read has a picture of your new little girl! Good luck and our prayers are with you!