Adoption Interview

Adoption Bloggers Interview Project 2012

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

one month pictures


I'm goimg to post some more pictures of Hannah in this entry. She's growing so quickly it's hard to even imagine that she was ever tiny! This first picture is of Hannah going to her 1 month doctor's check-up. Doesn't she look all grown up in her Old Navy clothes? I love this next picture because I think she looks like a little southern belle!

She is definitely getting stronger every day and more strong willed by the minute. She has forced me to find a new technique for burping due to her newly acquired acrobatic talents that she uses to avoid being burped. This final picture is of Hannah and I with our friend Beth and her 3 month old son. Hannah looked so tiny next to him. He's a big boy!

No comments: